.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Crow's Nest

A bird's-eye view of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Adena, Ohio, United States

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Year

In lieu of celebrating New Year's Eve, I decided to actually get a full night's sleep for the first time in several weeks. Normally we would get some tasty snacks, like brie and summer sausage, and play a game or watch a movie until midnight. However, this year Corvus was scheduled for closing shift and I didn't really feel like celebrating alone. So I went to bed with a good book and got some reading done.

Tiger got lots of neat gifts for Christmas. Among them were a set of wooden blocks, which she loves. She's learned how to stack them into a tower. So far, she's gotten it four blocks high. Every time she tries to add the fifth block it falls over.

She also learned how to wave goodbye. She did this for the first time when we were getting ready to leave Yuma and were saying goodbye to Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Gaby.

Speaking of Jeremy, he took an absolutely gorgeous picture of Tiger a few months ago. I just got the print last week, and I have to show it off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mel what a shot! That'll be my picture to hold on to. Here I go again...I've got tears in my eyes. You must stop in Tucson on your way to Yuma the next time you go.
Thanks for keeping this blog up. You know I'll follow it now that I have it on my Favorites list.

May 15, 2006 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home