.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Crow's Nest

A bird's-eye view of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Adena, Ohio, United States

Thursday, October 27, 2005

"A Convocation of Clowns" in audio

Shimmer magazine has recorded "A Convocation of Clowns" in audio. Mary Robinette Kowal did the reading, and I really like how it sounds.

They are planning to unveil a "Goodies" section of their website in January, and presumably this will be one of the goodies. I believe that section will only be open to people who buy a subscription, but they haven't finalized that yet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is totally cool! Mary is a pro. I've got to get signed up for one of those subscriptions; I've just been waiting until I know where we'll be for more than a few months. Congratulations again!

October 27, 2005 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home